Friday, February 29, 2008

My fantasy "real world"

I have been thinking what it would be like if i would already be living in the so called "real world"... All i'm feeling is anticipation. I'm both excited and nervous to be living in that world soon (hopefully in a year). There have already been a lot of day-dreams/fantasies made in my mind.

Most of these day-dreams are constructed while i'm attending boring classes(which is almost everyday). I keep thinking that i would be accepted in a reputable company (and be given high compensation. hehe). I imagine myself driving my car(which i bought with my own money) to work and loving what i'm doing everyday. On paydays, i would buy some of the clothes that i like and the latest gadgets in the market. I would travel the world, it may be for business of for leisure. When i get home on my condo unit in manila, i would be welcomed by a gigantic LCD TV, with the newest game consoles stacked underneath it. I would have a fridge filled with food, juices, and some alcoholic drinks. I would have a big bed with new crisp sheets.

These fantasies of the world are the reasons for my anxiety, i keep thinking that what if these fantasies won't really come true?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.