Monday, February 25, 2008

the not so long, long weekend

4 days of no classes! wow. it's a really long break, but i did not get to feel the break at all. I was sick for half of the break and now that I'm better, i have lots of things to catch up on.

I have to make my project in hum2, which is still very much undone. My eng10 papers? not even a draft. I still have to catch up on the dances that I've missed in Street Jazz and not to mention that we're going to perform our batch dance tomorrow, and i haven't even practiced one step.

My eyes hurt, i think they're already strained, I've been so focused in making my project in hum2, but now, i reached a dead end. I'm taking a break. I don't know if what I was doing was right.

I'm getting frustrated! God, why do i have so much things to do?! I'm actually thinking when I can relax and do nothing and think about nothing at the same time?

I'm missing the days that i did not have that much obligations. I miss the not-busy me.

1 comment:

Paul said...

have you ever been busy rap? hehe...